A future in Ghana when handwashing with soap after eating, before handing food, after cleaning up a child, after using the toilet, becomes an acceptable and practiced behaviour for healthier lives and improved health for all.
- Mothers, children, Traditional caterers/food vendors
- Partners in Hygiene/Health Promotion eg. Environmental Health Assistants (EHAs), District Water and Sanitation Teams (DWSTs), Partner Organisations(POs), School Health Education Programme, Teachers, Community Health Nursess, Traditional Birth Attendants
- Parents (especially Men)
- Policy makers/MDAs (Min, Dept Agencies, DAs)
- Partners Public and Private
- Traditional leaders, Chiefs, Opinion leaders
- Development Partners